Our vessels are fully-equipped with Yamaha outboards, Seeker Rods, Shimano Reels, oversize bait tanks, Simrad GPS/Sonar/Radar, and extra cooler space to ice your catch as soon as they hit the deck. With cruising speeds of 18-27kts (20-32mph) and 3-5 scoop bait capacity, Brothers Sport Fishing is setup for the serious offshore adventurer.
Safety is our top priority. We carry above the U.S. Coast Guard minimum required safety equipment, including: extra Commercial Life Jackets (Adult & Children), Radar, 3 VHF Radios (1 Emergency Handheld), and EPIRB (Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon).
Capt. Scottie Nguyen
Capt. Travis Sandoval
Capt. Brian Bolton
Capt. Dillon Houston
Capt. Ezekiel “Zeek” Cruz
Capt. Noah Irving
Terms and Conditions
- Payment: 50% deposit for reservations. We accept ApplePay, Zelle, Venmo, PayPal, CashApp, Cash, Check, or Credit Card (3% processing fee for Credit Card payments). Remaining balance due 1-2 days before trip day.
- Charter rates are subject to change, fuel surcharge may apply depending on trip destination(s).
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations more than Seven (7) days prior to date of reservation will receive full refund. Cancellations requested less than Seven (7) days prior to date of reservation may apply the deposit amount to a future reservation date.
- Safety is our top priority and unconditional commitment to you. Brothers Sport Fishing reserves the right to reschedule reserved trips due to unsafe weather conditions, mechanical problems and/or illness at any time prior to trip departure. If a trip is rescheduled, Brothers Sport Fishing is not responsible for expenses lost to the cost of airfare, lodging, and any other transportation related costs. Trip deposit will be refunded in full or applied to a future reservation date, as requested.
- Illegal Drugs, Firearms, or Explosives of any kind are strictly not allowed.