Call/Email to inquire or confirm your desired trip availability!
We are on the water daily, if you get our voicemail, please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Trip Rates for private chartering the whole boat for up to four (4) anglers maximum and include: Seeker Rods/Shimano Reels, tackle, live bait, ice, waters & gatorades, and fish cleaning on the boat (no vacuum sealing, see below for vacuum sealing option).
|Half day - Local||Local Coastline||6:30am-12:00pm or 12:30pm-6pm||$900|
|3/4 day - Local||Further Coastline||6:30am-3:30pm||$1250|
|3/4 day||Coronados Islands*||6:30am-3:30pm||$1450|
|Full day||Coronados Islands*||6:30am-6:30pm||$1750|
|Trophy Bluefin||Offshore/San Clemente Island||7am-7pm||$2400|
With our 300HP Yamaha and 85 gallon bait tank, we are fast to and from the fishing grounds and carry 4 scoops of live bait. More than enough to bring fish to the boat!
*Valid Passports are only required for Coronados Islands trips. (Passports are not required for Offshore trips)
Trip Rates do not include Crew Gratuity. While gratuity is never required, it is greatly appreciated if you choose to do so. If you enjoy your trip and your captain’s service, tipping is a great way to thank your Crew. Fishing industry standard is 10-25%. Thank you!
Trip Rates do not include coverage for loss of boat rods/reels or property damage. See all terms and conditions.
You may opt to take your catch to a local Fish Processor for fish fillet, vacuum seal, and labelling. $1.00-$1.50/lb Fish Processing charges applicable. Vacuum sealing your fish meat is highly recommended to keep the quality of your table fare. Fish Processors may keep your processed fillets in their freezer storage, by your request. Fish transport to the Fish Processing Facility is also available.
- Photo ID (must not be expired)
- California Fishing License, for any angler 16 years or older (must be valid for trip date). CA Fishing Licenses may be purchased at a tackle shop at our starting point on the morning of the trip.
- Mexican Fishing License for all trips entering Mexican waters, for all ages.
*Additional Needs for Coronados Islands Trips: Valid Passports, Mexican FMM Tourist Visas, and Mexican Biosphere Bracelets are required for Coronados Islands and/or fishing within 12 miles from Mexican coastline. Brothers Sport Fishing must purchase your group’s Permits and Tourist Visas for the Coronados Islands. Permit purchase is a single application by the Operator of the vessel. Please contact Captain Scottie for more information.
- Lunch food and drinks (no glass bottles please). There will be cooler storage on the boat for your food and drink. Captain will provide plenty of Waters & Gatorades
- Layered Clothing – wear or shed layers depending on weather conditions (expect shoes to get wet!)
- Sun Protection – sunscreen, hats, polarized sunglasses, long-sleeved shirts
- Cooler for your catch (please leave in your car)