We are working on a new website calendar.
Please call or email to inquire/confirm your desired trip availability!
|Half day||Local||6:30am-12:00pm or 12:30pm-6pm||$850|
|3/4 day - Halibut||Coastline||6:30am-3:30pm||$1200|
|3/4 day||Coronados Islands*||6:30am-3:30pm||$1400|
|Full day||Coronados Islands*||6:30am-6:30pm||$1650|
|Trophy Bluefin||Offshore/San Clemente Island||7am-7pm||$2150|
With our 300HP Yamaha and 85 gallon bait tank, we are fast to and from the fishing grounds and can carry more than enough live bait to bring fish to the boat!
*Valid Passports required for all anglers to Coronados Islands. (Passports are not required for other Offshore trips)
Trip Rates do not include Crew Gratuity. Crew work hard every trip to earn this. Thank you.
Trip Rates do not include coverage for loss of boat rods/reels or property damage. See all terms and conditions.
Trip Rates for up to four (4) anglers and include: Seeker Rods/Shimano Reels, tackle, live bait, ice, waters & gatorades, and fish cleaning on the boat (no vacuum sealing).
*Additional anglers after four are 10% additional per person. Six (6) anglers maximum.
You may take your catch to a local Fish Processor for fish cleaning and vacuum seal. Fish Processing charges apply.
- Photo ID (must not be expired)
- California Fishing License, for any angler 16 years or older (must be valid for trip date)
- Mexican Fishing License for all trips entering Mexican waters
*Valid Passports, Mexican FMM Tourist Visas, and Mexican Biosphere Bracelets are required for Coronados Islands and/or fishing within 12 miles from Mexican coastline. Brothers Sport Fishing can purchase your group’s Licenses and Tourist Visas, as needed. Please contact Captain Scottie for more information.
- Lunch food and drinks (no glass bottles please). Captain will provide Waters & Gatorades
- Layered Clothing – wear or shed layers depending on weather conditions (expect shoes to get wet)
- Sun Protection – sunscreen, hats, polarized sunglasses, long-sleeved shirts
- Cooler for your catch (please leave in your car)